Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year and Happy 4th Anniversary to Us!!!

It's hard to believe that we are already on our 4th year of operation. Wow! It feels great to be able to do my other passion-- baking while helping charities.

I know that I had promised in the past that I would be posting at least once a month to keep this blog going. However, my busy schedule at school (I'm now a junior in college) had, once again, gotten in the way. Although I am able to update our facebook fan page with new cake projects, posting photos and statuses, I would really like to keep this blog going. I feel awful that I had only been able to post minimally last year. It's a pity that the posts I made were not blog posts, but just to update the photos on this page. Nevertheless, I am so grateful to those of you who continue to contact us via our Gmail and facebook fan page to inquire about ordering our baked goodies.

So, this year my mother, who is also my business and baking partner, and I will be doing our very best to blog at least once a month. If we can do so once every week, we definitely would; however, we are also being realistic-- aside from baking, she has a full-time job and I am a full-time student with more challenging subjects to pass each quarter leading up to my graduation. As in the past, you can still follow us on our facebook page.

This year, we will also work on not just improving our social media presence, but also increasing our focus on our charitable work. One thing is for sure, we may not update this blog as often as we like to, but we will definitely make sure that we continue to do what we can to donate to the charities that we support as we have done in the past three years!

Thanks to all of you who had supported us the past three years and will continue to support us as we try to help make this world a little better...one baked goody at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment