Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Hi everyone, Jessica here. It's been a while since we posted a blog. It has been a very busy February...and, so far...March is turning out to be our busiest month ever.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support. You don't know how happy you have made me. I think we are surpassing our goals and would be posting our donations made to the charities that I support. January is for ACS, February is for AHA, and March is for ADA.

I'm also going through some life-changing decisions right now. Aside from the daily responsibilities in the last few months of my high school senior year, JessiCakes Project, community, and church activities, I have been busy touring and applying to colleges and universities. It's been a very exciting journey for me and my parents. I'm happy to say also that out of 5 colleges that I have applied to, 3 of them already accepted me, the other remaining two universities are due to respond by end of March or early April. I am so overwhelmed with the kind words and congratulatory messages that people had been posting on my mom's Facebook wall. Some people sent me private messages since we're not FB friends, but I assure you that I got each one of them.


I did say busy several times haven't I? But, I have to say it again...BUSY...busy...busy...lol. Anyway, it's okay because time flies when you're having fun. I'm having fun.

In the following days, I will be switching gears. I need to mull over which school to choose. It's hard since I love them all. That's why I only chose to apply to 5 schools as opposed to the average number of schools ranging from 8 to 15...imagine how exhausting that would be!

I chose these five schools because I see that I can fit in and they share the same ideals of giving back to the community.Wish me luck you guys! I need it.

OK, I better stop blogging for now. I still have some cake pops to make that are due for delivery today.

Take care y'all...have a happy and enjoyable day!

:) <3 - Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment